Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shadows in the Playground


Shadows in the Playground, 2009
oil on canvas
8X5 inches
2009
click image to view large

My
Flemish technique study is now in limbo. I've lost the enthusiasm and patience I needed to be able to continue with it.

Im going back to basics again. Ala prima style. This is one of the series of small paintings I'm planning to do in the next few months. I'm going small. This way, I'll be able to finish a painting in one sitting. Thus eliminating the possibility of laziness. Because I've discovered that every time I leave an unfinished painting, my energy and obsession on it decreases . Up to the point where I wouldn't wanna touch it anymore. I have about 4-5 unfinished paintings at home. Floating in limbo. I'll finish them someday.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: